Thursday 22 December 2016

Lesley's Best of 2016

Hey people. Lesley here with my round up of my most favest makes of 2016.........didn't this year just disappear rather quickly!?

My first favourite make is this one....


Which you can find over here. An unusual make for me as in the colours i used.........not the dolls head! ha ha. It was a fun project to do.....and just let go with the use of colour!

My second most favourite make takes us back to September was this unusual assemblage, which you can find here.


I just love the skeleton hands that open to show his heart!

And my final fave was this hanging house dec, which you can find here


Loved, loved, loved making this! These houses that Helen designed are one of  my go to products to use.......along with the mini shapes! I actually ended up making loads of these houses with different things inside of them. I think Helen thought i was mad with the amount of houses i ordered in the run up to Christmas!

Righty-ho.........time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and a massive thank you for all your comments over the last year......it really is appreciated.
I'll be back on the 5th of January for my first make of 2017!
See you on the other side!

L. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank You for all your originality and imagination, Lesley. Have a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices, Lesley! I loved revisiting these fab projects of yours! Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you too! xxx

    ReplyDelete