Thursday 3 December 2015

Angelic Art Doll: By Trish

Hello!
I couldn't resist combining two of my most favourite things... ATB cube kits and Art Dolls!
I give you.... the Angelic ATB Art Doll!


Her body is created from a medium and a small ATB cube kit. I've angled the bottom one slightly to give a less 'blocky' profile!
The blocks were covered in music print paper, then given a wash of white. A little stencilling with metallic silver paint was all the decoration needed...


Her wings were given the same whitewashed, stencilled look..


I created the heart from clay, then added wire and crystals....


More wire and crystals to create a halo, and also a decorative border to the bottom cube...


Her face is a fabulous Octopode image, coloured with watercolour pencils...



I hope you like her... she will be displayed somewhere where the light will catch her crystals, I reckon!
Have a fabulous Thursday!

Trish xx

CCP used:
Wings
ATB Cube Kits

No comments:

Post a Comment